Offering The Award-Winning Advocacy That You Require
Frank B. Wilensky
A lifelong resident of Georgia and a member of the firm since 1971, Frank B. Wilensky has developed a strong reputation in the insolvency field. Although he has handled and managed all manner of cases in the Bankruptcy area, his current practice focuses primarily on high-profile debtor cases.
Remaining with the same firm for more than three decades, Mr. Wilensky has also contributed his time and expertise to a variety of professional activities and community concerns. He has served on the Board of Directors of the Bankruptcy Section of the Atlanta Bar Association, and is currently serving as the Chairman of the Creditors Rights Section of the State Bar of Georgia.
On the civic level, he has served as State President of the American Lung Association, and has chaired various committees dealing with refugee immigration, absorption and adoption for Jewish Family and Career Services.
Mr. Wilensky joined the firm as an associate in 1969 following military service, and he has served as Managing Partner since 1991.
Current Employment Position
- Commercial Law
- Creditors Rights
- Debtor and Creditor
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1968
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1965
- Georgia, 1968
- U.S. Federal Court, 1969
- “Creditors Rights to Attorney’s Fees in Bankruptcy Cases and Adversary Proceedings”, ICLE State Bar of Georgia, 2002
- “When Things Go Wrong: Negotiating the Issue Minefield When Dealing With International Investors”, ICLE State Bar of Georgia, 2002
- “Creditor’s Right to Administrative Expenses and Grounds for Dismissal of a Bankruptcy Case”, ICLE State Bar of Georgia, 2003
- Atlanta Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Commercial Law League of America, Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
- Atlanta Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, Board of Directors
- State Bar of Georgia, Creditors’ Rights Section, Chairman